Tuesday, November 11, 2014

About the Vocabularysize Test

This vocabulary test is quite amusing. During the test I could not estimate that how will be the next question's vocabulary item. Also, the test made me realize that there are so many words I do not know. As a foreign speaker of English language, I have taken several number of tests before. To be honest, this type of vocabulary tests improve my current knowledge about my vocabulary level. When I get the results of test, the results are more or less the same each other. Additionally, this type of tests provide me to learn a new vocabulary item, so I always find very useful these tools. In the future, I am planning to force my students to do this types of vocabulary tests and I will ask them to their reflection about the tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment