Saturday, November 15, 2014

Enhancing Learning with Visiuals

  This week we have covered the chapter 8 which is enhancing learning with visuals. I can say that using of visual for learning is important for students learning, because using visual in classroom encourage students to thinking visually and helps them gaining new skills. Apart from the posters and textbooks, technology plays an important role to creating visual materials.

  When I was at elementary school and high school, my teachers were not enthusiastic about using visuals in the classroom. Although technology was not as developed as today, still we had many facilities to using visuals in classroom with the help of the technology. I think that perception of teaching and education are changing day by day, so teachers have to keep up with the new improvements in the teaching area and they have to improve themselves.

There are various sort of  visuals for using  in the classroom to effect students learning ability in a positive way such as pictures, drawings  posters, graphs, cartoons etc. As a prospective teacher, I think that using these sort of visuals motivate students and increase their effort in the classroom. In the future, I am planning to use all sort of visual in classroom as much as I can, of course in a meaningful and appropriate contexts.

No comments:

Post a Comment